623 views
Verified Reviewer

I do not know where else to send this e-mail, this was the only address I could find, I hope it reaches the right person I have not been able to log in to my account since the last payment I made in June. With the kids home for the summer, I have not had the time to do my classes online...

I have been using the copy of the book and materials I have in print... I have finished all 10 lessons, and I am trying to take my quizzes, so I can move on. Furthermore, I got the updated portal notice in June with my student number and information, so I know I'm still in the system. I have already recovered my username and password...when I try to use it...

I get the message that says this username or password doesn't match our records...

I'm in a never ending loop of recovering my account...if there is a limit to how long I can stay logged out... I was not made aware of this...I'm still making payments please help me fix this.

Preferred solution: clarity on what happened and how to fix it..

Comments

#2090506

I was having the same issue. The new site is only for certificate programs.

If you are in a degree program, you still have to use the old site to access your exams.

If you are in a certificate program and can't access your studies, I would try to use the old site. I'm sure they are still working out all the bugs for the new site.

US Career Institute Reviews